Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Neglected Mailbox Numero Uno

Exactly one day ago, in a (VERY) dark room, far, far away.....


Dear Viewer Who Has Oh-So-Wonderfully Watched this Cry for Help,

Just as a prologue to this post...if you don't know what "In My Neglected Mailbox" is, feel free to watch the video posted to the right titled "They Want to Be Heard".

First, of all, "In My Mailbox" is a blog meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren (www.thestorysiren.com) and Alea at Pop Culture Junkie (www.aleapopculture.blogspot.com) to let all of us book bloggers party on the web.

Second of all, the desperate book here is THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA by Gaston Leroux. If you do not want to experience it in book form, please feel highly encouraged to do so in musical form.  

Fourth of all, thank you for giving my boisterous books your precious time. Trust that there will be another one hating on me on yet another post in the coming weeks.

Sincerely,
Uomo di Speranza

1 comment:

  1. Wow, loved your video. Very well done, you actually make me want to read The Phantom of the Opera, even though it'll probably take me ages to finish.

    ReplyDelete

I'll return follows and comments, all of you.
Leave your twitter name and I'll follow that thing too.
But the real reason I want your comments, I'll now confide,
is so I can see you utilizing the first ammendment.With pride.