Sunday, April 15, 2012

In Memoriam

At this very moment, one hundred years ago, hundreds of people were dying as Titanic sank to its grave. In memoriam, I type this out:

Sometimes I have passed the time,
And sometimes I have thought,
If they truly break away again,
Nothing have I wrought.

But life is a passing iudgement,
A nonchalant turn of the eye,
And when souls are breaking in withered shards,
the king will simply sigh.

And life goes on with a song of silence,
And thought a stream of desire,
for even when Earth is but a humble celibate,
sole is my quagmire.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll return follows and comments, all of you.
Leave your twitter name and I'll follow that thing too.
But the real reason I want your comments, I'll now confide,
is so I can see you utilizing the first ammendment.With pride.