Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Apprehensive Slice of April!

Salutations, my dear fellows! I sincerely hope that you enjoyed reading my post about The Picture of Dorian Grey as much as I enjoyed writing it (really, anyone from the Jersey Shore Cast makes an awesome writing topic!) But I digress- April's slice of creative writing is up! YIPEE! I decided that it would be interesting to mix everything up a bit with a poem, so for all you poetry fans, enjoy! For all you fictioneers out there, on the other hand, you are more than welcome to give it a try. The piece is about a very prevalent problem in our world today, a conflict that has the chance to spoil the imagination of many...and that's all I'm telling you. Comment on this post about what you think of it, if you would like!
     And again, have a wonderful Easter and Passover as well. ¡Adiós!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'll return follows and comments, all of you.
Leave your twitter name and I'll follow that thing too.
But the real reason I want your comments, I'll now confide,
is so I can see you utilizing the first ammendment.With pride.